Chicago wine tour
Is there anything better than a good Aubert Pinot Noir, a robust and well-structured wine with soft aromas of red fruits and tasty spices? Nothing better than an elegant finish and a long aftertaste in a tasting room where you can feel as in Sideways. Take a tour of the vineyards or taste the best exquisite wines to accompany a good meal.
We take care of transporting you and your small group of friends in a luxury limousine with all the comforts to make your wine-tasting tour perfect. With us, you will only have to worry about discovering the notes of your wine. You can tell us if it is very dry or sweet or if the wines are relatively robust or light.
Wine tastings are an art; for wine lovers, there is nothing better than wine tours in Downtown Chicago. Where you can sample award-winning wines made in a city winery, wine lovers will have a blast in Chicago and the surrounding areas.
Tasting experience for Everyone
- Visit four wineries on tour from downtown Chicago to Southwest Michigan (Lemon Creek Winery, Founders Wine Cellar, St. Julian Winery, and Round Barn Winery). These wineries will welcome you as you travel by road on this tour of at least 2 hours. You will have tasted over 20 of the best wines made in the city. You can warm up your engines while tasting some of your wine collection in the limo throughout the day.
- The Fromagerie and Tasting Room is a wine and cheese store that undoubtedly stands out for its educational wine tastings. You can attend a learning session on a region chosen by your sommelier (currently, France and South America, respectively). You'll gain a wealth of knowledge on everything from suppliers and tasting notes to pairings, even if you're already a wine connoisseur.
- How about trying something new? Wild Blossom Meadery and Winery offer daily mead tastings on the city's south side. The winery is located in Washington Heights, and our professional drivers know the best routes.
- Cooper's Hawk Wintery & Restaurant Esquire. This restaurant, one of the hidden gems in Chicago, offers an extensive food menu perfect for pairing with good wine, pasta, veggies, dessert, and bottled water. It has tasting sessions that allow you to try seven to eight different glasses with an assistant as a guide.
- Rpm Seafood is located on Clark St; You can not only savor a limited selection of wines chosen by the restaurant's wine director, but each wine is also paired with a perfectly paired dish courtesy of the chef, who combines unexpected textures and flavors in his menu.
Reserve your Winery tours transportation today!
Proud to be Chicago's #1 transportation company! We are a delightful transportation provider in Windy City for outstanding limousines and party buses. Booking a wine-tasting experience with us is effortless and only requires a call. Ultimately, at your door will arrive a deluxe limo driven by a professional chauffeur. Call now to set up your glamorous reservation!
Our rental company offers various sizes in our extensive fleet at competitive rates. If it's the first time you are looking for a bus rental, you need to know that we are in charge of all your transportation needs for your next wine tasting. with our limo, you will have the most luxurious and comfortable option. Our drivers will always be at your disposal to offer you the best experience with optimized routes and tranquility. Transport yourself differently! Let us accompany your winery tours and give you a memorable tasting experience.